Captain Tardigrade Captain Tardigrade

Clever humor. "But what about our planet?" "Uhhh...you're not extremophiles, are you?" Lol what an asshole.

Revenge of the Manatees Revenge of the Manatees

I can imagine my ex doing the same thing after the simple things I said after our break up. Not bad.

Pokemon: Fated Encounter Pokemon: Fated Encounter

Very impressive.

Ever since your Chrono Trigger flash, you've improved amazingly fast. Now, you're like an over-powered DBZ character gone super saiyan or something lol. Well done. ;]

Nicolas Cage Wants Cake Nicolas Cage Wants Cake

Omg! Chris-chan! Lmfao

First of all, good music vid. And yes, Cage is awesome. But my favorite part would have to be Cage laughing at Chris and his god-awful creation. That just made my day. Thanks for making me happy, Harry.

I Said NO I Said NO

Hehe Family Guy joke. Nice ;]

Good animation and humor. If it's anime, it's steals my attention lol. And nice choice for the ending credits song. =]

WGJ4K: Mario Vs Sonic WGJ4K: Mario Vs Sonic

There Will Be Blood!

Nice job! ;] I like this!

Tiny Japanese Girl Tiny Japanese Girl

Awwww no anime??

Haha Damn good effects, matey. Well-done. =]

why link isnt a surgeon why link isnt a surgeon

lmfao

Wow that was funny as hell. xD That's a clever joke. Haha.

Gameoverse 4 Gameoverse 4

haha pretty funny

Gotta love simple humor and references. =] Hey did Rubberninja voice McOllie's npc voice? I swear it sounds like the commanding Marine from There's Something About Halo in Rubberninja's skit. I dunno how that popped into my head, as that's an old animation and all. O_o Anywho, Nice Transformers opening and awesome job. =D

RubberNinja responds:

No, I didn't do his voice. All the voices in Gameoverse so far are by Egoraptor. That's why we jokingly call the series "Egoraptor talks to himself". Also, the marines in my TSAH skit all those years ago were ALSO Egoraptor. So you're pretty much right.

anime munters anime munters