Skype
divineflam3

Astral Storm ~P~ Astral Storm ~P~

I love your music, it's so original and well-done! You never disappoint with each track you release. Keep up the good work! (nice name, btw)

Major Lazer, DJ Snake ft MO - Lean On (Alternate Subtle ChainLinkz Remix) Major Lazer, DJ Snake ft MO - Lean On (Alternate Subtle ChainLinkz Remix)

This song is perfect. The only remotely bad negative thing I have to say about it is that it's not long enough! Super chill to listen to and sit back. Already in my downloads. Great track.

DjAtish2012 responds:

Thx mate. appreciate the feedback, sorry for not making it longer. but you can reply it as many times as you want :)

~Fore~ In The Depths ~Fore~ In The Depths

Hey who cares if you don't complete it by the deadline, just finish it so we can enjoy more of this ear candy! :D

Myosotis (RMX,WIP) Myosotis (RMX,WIP)

I agree with Bradley, this is a good startup for something really good. I'm already liking it so far. Just build it up and let it flow. Looking forward to the finished version!

The Banshee The Banshee

So here it is my first time listening to this track, and halfway through, I fell in love with it. It's so easy to just chill to and ponder about random stuff with. It's great how lengthy the song is so that you can thoroughly enjoy a good dose of the vibes coming from it. Oh hey look, just a quarter in and it somehow found its way into my downloads. Neat track.

MaxPoly responds:

Thanks man, appreciate it!

FFVIII-Laguna's Battle FFVIII-Laguna's Battle

Instantly favorited and DLed.

Ahh back in the day, I remember hearing this BGM while playing as Laguna and raping giant caterpillars... Fantastic remix. I can now die happy. ;)

Halloween 3 FX Halloween 3 FX

Lol, Trippy.

I feel like I'm on drugs when I listen to this haha. xD I really like the bizarre laugh in the first 20 seconds of the song, makes me think of a distorted jack-o-lantern laughin at me. O_o THis song gives off a sinister feeling, perfect as a Halloween song. Well done. :D

axeFX responds:

Thanks man, it was a fun tune to make :D

Turbulence (Demo Version #1) Turbulence (Demo Version #1)

Quite impressive.

I really like the Chinese flute melody echoing throughout the song.....or at least it sounds like a Chinese flute lol. I really like this. Fantastic job.

Xayro responds:

Thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed it. It's an instrument similar to bagpipes. It's a Launeddas, a European wind instrument.

The Distance The Distance

Nice beat

So what if it sounds the same most of the way through? People complain about it being that way, when really, I'd like the song to be much longer with the same beat going lol. Good job

Artifice and Inquisition Artifice and Inquisition

This is nice.

Smoother listening indeed. I still like your older stuff though.